May 31, 2011 – FONTANA, CA, W.F. Taylor Co., Inc. (HQ) has launched its revamped website. This dramatically redesigned site, created by Taylor’s in-house Creative Design Manager, Mihir Gandhi, embodies Taylor’s forward–thinking vision and commitment to the growing needs of its patrons. Based on extensive research with current technologies, it offers:
- Streamlined searching and more refined navigation
- Rich, robust content including more intuitive product detail pages
- Direct access to product-categories from almost every page
- Easy access to a library of documents such as Installation bulletins, MSDS and Spec sheets
- Order Online access to all products from almost every page
- Easy access to key cluster of popular Product Sell sheets
“With changing information needs, introduction of many new Taylor products, and the availability of new web technology, it was time for a comprehensive restructuring of the online window to our products and services.”
– President & CEO, Jack Raidy Jr., W.F. Taylor Co., Inc. agrees.
Annually, thousands of users visit www.wftaylor.com to get product details, search for adhesive-products pertaining to different flooring types / categories, check MSDS and/or SPECS, order products electronically, sign up for newsletter, get installation /job-related help, read installation bulletins and take advantage of the myriad of other features the website offers. The development of the new site began earlier in 2011. And we are please to announce and promise following:
- Improved Navigation and Searching
- Easy fluid access to key Product Information
- Upcoming installation and other information Video Clips
- Accessibility through out Cross-Platforms (Desktop / Laptop / iPhone / iPad / other tablets / mobile devices)
About Taylor – W.F. Taylor Co., Inc. – an industry pacesetter in the development of floor covering adhesives and floor preparation. Taylor’s commitment to the environment was first demonstrated in the early 1990s with the development and introduction of its Envirotec® Healthguard Adhesive Technology. Taylor’s Envirotec® line – the first environmentally friendly adhesive products – meets all the requirements of the CRI Green Label Plus™ Program and first to achieve the coveted Greenguard® Certification.
W. F. Taylor Co., Inc.
(951) 360-6677 ext: 100